To obtain a library card, you must have a valid form of identification with your current address.
- All residents within city limits are entitled to a library card free of charge.
- All residents outside city limits may obtain a library card by paying a $5.00 annual fee.
- All cards must be renewed annually. There is a replacement fee of $0.50 for lost cards.
Each card is limited to a maximum of 10 items to be checked out at a time. All items may be renewed by phone or in person, but any late fees (fines) accrued prior to that renewal will remain.
- Books - 2 weeks check out time
- DVD/VHS - 1 week check out time
All fines must be paid before any additional items may be checked out. There is a $0.10 per day (not including Sundays, Mondays, and holidays) fine for all overdue items. Damaged items must be paid for (up to the replacement cost) before any additional items may be checked out.
Additional Services Offered
- Copies (8.5 x 11, one side) - $0.20 per page
- Computer Printing (8.5 x 11, one side) - $0.20 per page
- Fax Services - $2.00 for the 1st page, $1.00 for each additional page (incoming and outgoing)
- Laminating (8.5 x 11) - $1.00 per page
- Computer usage without current library card - $1.00 per 30 minutes
General Rules and Regulations
- Please be as quiet as possible.
- No Smoking, eating, or drinking on the premises.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- Keep all books clean and return them on time.
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
- No animals (except for medical purposes) in the building.
- No knives, firearms, or other weapons in the building.